Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Pakistan

Sir, my name is Amanullah and I am working in a civil Govt organization and they are keeping my original academic docs and domicile from three years, my question is that is there any clause in law which allow them to keep my document according to Esta code if not then what should i do to take them back.

Asked on 8/06/18, 8:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

No they can

Read more
Answered on 8/09/18, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Pakistan