Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

I have given 50K to my friend for his help for business and he committed to give back the same in 10 days, Now he is denying to give back and he is not picking my call from last 3 month, he is well capable of return but he made his mind not to return, I do have all proof like Call recording, What's up message, online payment statement,Text message, My question is Can I File it on lok Adalat ? Also I am from Maharashtra and he is from UP. Can I file it in Maharashtra or I have to file it in UP only, please suggest.

Asked on 4/15/19, 3:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Sir/ Ma'am, Since you have said, that you have given hand loan through proofs, then issue him an appropriate legal notice from a lawyer, and file a summary suit proceedings at the local jurisdictional Cout Of Law.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/19, 9:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India