Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

IS THERE ANY ACTS/ special acts TO PROSECUTE THE REGISTRAR ( Land & Property Registration ) relating to offense while registering the property with out valid proof, documents, identity (impersonation) etc. please inform

Asked on 5/14/14, 2:27 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Yes, you can sue the Registrar in the Metropolitan Magistrate's Court for any act of wrongdoing in documentation registration procedures.


Read more
Answered on 5/14/14, 8:35 am
Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

You can give instant complaint to the Inspector General Of Registrar, &/Or If you've establishment of Lokayukta, you can straight away give the complaint at your state jurisdiction, &/Or you may give complaint to the first class magistrate by exerting the heinous several charges that shall attract to the crime.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/14, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India