Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

please advise for how much period the court can order the tenant to deposit rent against the claim of the landlord for not having received the rent from him.Tenant has been regularly paying rent against receipts on a dairy which the landlord have taken from him by cheating.

Asked on 10/15/13, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Court can order the Licensee to deposit the monthly compensation in the Court till such time as a settlement between the Landlord and the Licensee regarding the premises is not reached.


Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India