Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Can I given my ancestral property to my divorced daughter only . I have 2 sons also but no one take care of me only my daughter is tacking care and she lived with me in my parental house. i am 85 years old & sick person.

if yes can you provide any judgment or ruling for the same.

Asked on 9/27/16, 3:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Only that you can give, or bequeath your part of share held in an ancestral property, Okay!

Read more
Answered on 10/04/16, 12:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India