Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Can we approach the court for quashing of the charge sheet on the ground that the charges has been wrongly framed on the basis of a non-existing document and no reply received for the supply of the documents inspite of many reminders.

Asked on 2/22/15, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir / Ma'am, Once Charge Sheet has been framed accord to any Charges before the Court Of Law, then you lose an opportunity for to quash it.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/15, 8:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India