Legal Question in Civil Litigation in

we are charged for ipc 468 467 471 120 in this matter we are interested to compromise, what shoud be ur advice on that. Second party also intersted in this. the case is under trial in lower court for judgement plz advice

Asked on 2/23/11, 11:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

you may compromise the case

Read more
Answered on 2/23/11, 11:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in