Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

I was an employ at an automobile showroom as an cashier,daily cash was deposited in the bank and in the evening with the head cashier, to day he is denying the cash deposit of rs 10000/- and i am being asked to pay that by the owners o the showroom-----------please suggest me as my financial condition is poor ,i have no job now can the showroom file a case against me, i can pay the amount in installments help me out

Asked on 8/30/13, 6:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your query itself suggests that you have defalcated the cash; because whenever you handover the cash to the Head Cashier daily, you will always take his / her signature of having received the cash from you. You will have to immediately repay the entire cash, else I envisage, your employers may not hesitate to lodge a Police complaint against you.


Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 9:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India