Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

My father are 3 brothers, after the death of grand mother they mutually shared teir property. But one of his brother mortgae the property and have taken loan on the property.

Now they want to do the legal partition , but the one who had taken loan is not agreeing to close out the loan.

Please suggest how can the partion be done .

Asked on 2/16/21, 4:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Only a brother has not right on the property therefore he has not right to mortgage the property without consent of the others two. You should release the property from mortgage and get partitioned. For the process not to take several legal steps. For the services you may avail legal services.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/21, 7:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India