Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

I want to find my lawyer fightingcase(Maal case) in bareilly. Its a mind reading case to which I gave consent in my mind.

The responder said it is some Vivek Kumar in bareilly but I can't locate him.

Asked on 1/08/22, 4:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Follow the link below:

Read more
Answered on 1/10/22, 5:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India