Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

is there any way for me, to give away my ownership of my house to my sister when it is in litigation? THE HOUSE IS GIVEN BY OUR M0THER THROUGH SETTLEMENT DEED FOR TWO OF US

Asked on 9/03/13, 4:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may settle the matter in the court.

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 8:23 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply only on payment.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India