Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

hi my grand mom has made a will for her share of property which she got from her husband through court decree during partition, and she has registered a will for the same property is the will valid or can any one claim share in this property, the will was registered in 1991?

Asked on 5/10/13, 2:23 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Will is valid and only the beneficiary named in the Will can claim the property by obtaining a Probate from the Court.


Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 5:44 am

sanjay . k . dixit Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate, Karnataka Bar Council Enrollement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir,

Ofcourse, this will can be exerted upto her value of property share, and to an extent of its beneficiaries, Okay ?

Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India