Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

my grand mother gave velunama to me at grand mother expires 05.03.2010.but my velunama is non registered but notary.before gave velunama to me my grand maa gave to my mother register velunama in 07.03.2007.thasildar gave pattadar passbook & title dead gave to my mother. now i am applying for pattadhar passbook & title dead. he rejected to give that. but my veelunama is fresh. how can i proceed to get my pdp&titledead;. so many times i am apply to tahsildar. he is not at answering my application also. how can i get. can i take action threw ur law. can i get permisson threw the court. can i apply rit petetion in court to take dispose the matter.

my mother register vellunama is 08.03.2007

my notary veluname is 20.02.2010

my grand mother expires in 05.03.2010

please give a valuble suggestion.

Asked on 6/13/13, 9:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query ... already answered.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/13, 5:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India