Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

My husband(arranged marriage) made a divorce suit against me. He demanded that he is jobless. Can I demand maintenance?

Asked on 9/02/17, 7:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Being physically angled person he is bound to maintain you so demand maintenance and the court will accordingly award you. The plea of your husband is baseless.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/17, 7:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India