Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

There is a property in my name but paid by else which i later on paid, can he challange my ownership,

Asked on 1/13/14, 5:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

No, he can't challenge that.


Read more
Answered on 1/13/14, 7:26 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

No he cannot challenge your ownership at the most he can file a suit for recovery of amount paid to you.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/14, 2:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India