Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Can you please provide me a copy of an Intervention Application in an Appeal from Order in the Bombay High Court?

Asked on 5/14/14, 8:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

There is no standard format for Intervention Appeal Application.


Read more
Answered on 5/15/14, 12:05 am
Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/,

You can go through the Bombay High Court Rules of Practice, & Maharastra Civil Procedure Code Manual.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/14, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India