Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

I am pushpender, my problem is that my father name in my documents is without surname but in fathers document its full ( with surname ) i am 12 th pass out , what else will i face in future ,and how do i come from those problem?? Pls tell me

I am waiting over 2yr for expert advisors , that is why i didn't go for pahchan patra and pancard also,

Asked on 4/15/21, 8:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

This is a important point. Make your passport and pancard but with full name of your father. Your father can make an affidavit that you are his son and your last name is same as that of your father. Your mother can also make an affidavit along with your father, that she is married to your father and they have a son named pushpender.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/21, 10:37 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

: Apply for AADHAAR and PAN Card with the rectified names. You will have no worries in future. There are centers where you can file rectification and apply for new AADHAAR. A PAN can be applied on the net. Just decide whether you want your father's name in your documents with surname. The problem ends.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/21, 11:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India