Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Somebody came on my shop and after sometime he suddenly call the police and told him that I am show him pistol what can I do please tell me and what I am action for him

Asked on 9/15/13, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should plead innocence before the Police and tell them that he / she is an unknown stranger to your shop. Also state clearly to the Police that you do not have a pistol / revolver, if you do not have one in your possession.


Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 11:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India