Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Sir my brother had forced my mother and made a registered will in her illnesses circumstances....

She was not able to remember her name and the address of the property..she was effectively suffered with high blood pressure and lost her memory at the moment of registration of the will..

And because of her lost memory my brother has put wrong address of the willed property.....

Sir please help me..can I challenge this will or not...

And what are the chances for the will to be breaked.....

Asked on 2/04/16, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can challenge the will as per circumstances elaborated by you.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/16, 2:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India