Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

sir, i'am from india. I give money 20 thousand ruppes with 3 rupees intrest to my friend. He signed on promsary note. After 3 months, he didn't gave any money. What am i do? Please help

Asked on 7/13/14, 10:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

call on my phone to talk

Read more
Answered on 7/13/14, 10:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India