Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Hello sir, ma'am

We have a civil suit against our firm, my partner who recieves details of the case from the attorney doesnt share with me, nor the lawyer conveys me. But the fees is paid from our joint bank a/c. Can i reach the court to check the present situation and to know the upcoming dates, myself without hiring a lawyer for this sake, or can i make an applocation to the court asking it to fill me with the case proceedings. Because the clerk always ask for money on showing file to read the case details. Is there any procedural way to reach to me case without a lawyer.

Asked on 11/11/14, 2:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

it is going to be difficult handling the case without a lawyer.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/12/14, 12:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India