Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Thanks sir but if i suit a partition case then i will have write my nominee in the partition suit.

Asked on 6/13/13, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

muhamed mustaque mk associates

nominee of will not get any right in the property except on your death ,therefore he cannot be a party to partition suit unless he obtains right in the property while pending suit

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 10:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India