Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Sir I have been threatened by my defendent sir i want police protection i have suited a partition case against my relative my hearing date is nearby.I want police protection how can i get in first hearing.

Asked on 6/17/13, 9:48 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

muhamed mustaque mk associates

you can approach police and also you can approach high court with a writ

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 9:54 am

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can seek police protection of your own by approaching the local Police station; you do not need the Court's order for it.


Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 11:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India