Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India


I have filled a case against some people who are trying to kabja my infront of my land where my mother and father living, the court send them the summun, the chaprasi came and ask us for money we requested him to give the summon the opposite party and we told him the house of opposite party but he did not give summon to them and filled that he did not get their address now tell us what to do that for express legal action we are not much rich I do a private job and not much money to spend on these kind of issues kindly help me plz



Asked on 8/29/13, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Rahul,

It remains the duty of the concerned Court clerk to serve the summons on the correct address marked therein. You will have to lodge a complaint against the concerned chaprasi in the Court, for failing to deliver the summons at the correct address, and requesting the Court's intervention thereon.


Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 11:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India