Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India


my wife's fathergifted his self acquired property in the year 2005by registered will and died in the same year.But his brotherwho is a patwari mutated this land in his name and sold to his brother-in-law.A representation was made to RDO,but he opined thathe should not intervene in the title in the year i want to file a case .Kindly advise in this matter.My father is an Hindu,India

Asked on 7/17/17, 6:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

File the suit for declaration and mandatory injunction seeking the relief of declaring you beneficiary and also to declare the transfer made by your uncle null and void and restraining them transferring the property to any third party.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/17, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India