Legal Question in Civil Litigation in

My sister is married but does not have marriage certificate and her husband is not ready to get it. now she wants to remove domicile certificate, as she had given all the document in court but the authorities is telling her to bring marriage certificate. inspite she had given all the other documents as an proof of stay in mumbai, but she is been harrsed and forced to bring the same and hang out since last 01 yrs . pls advice

Asked on 2/15/11, 8:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Professor SOMNATH MUKHERJEE MUKHERJEE ASSOCIATES(Cell +91 9874753359/ 9477781578)

please registered the marriage now

Read more
Answered on 2/16/11, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in