Legal Question in Civil Litigation in

is there any standard form for applying to become associate member of housing society.


Asked on 2/27/11, 8:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

yes the form is given in the bye laws

Read more
Answered on 3/01/11, 12:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in