Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

i ve given someone money in cash and he returned me through net banking but he is claiming me now that he will get money from me by showing his net banking proof but i dont have any proof that i have given him the money in cash and he is threatening me now that he will go to police and will file a case what to do now kindly please help me.

Asked on 10/18/13, 12:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Let the other person go and report the matter to the Police and you can confess in front of the Police that you had first lent money to the other person which has been returned back by him through net banking. The Police will take your statement into consideration.


Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 3:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India