Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

my wife has given a general power attorney to her elder brother as she resides in different city. Without her knowledge or information, the brother sold the property to his wife for merger amount. the amount also not paid to her.

1. Was the sell valid?

2. What shall we do now?

Asked on 8/03/14, 9:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

your wife may go for cancellation of the sale deed.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/14, 1:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India