Legal Question in Health Care Law in India

I have signed an mou for treating poor patients under a scheme in my state with the ministry of health through a trust which oversees the treatment rpotocols. now they have filed a case against me and the hospital under 420,406,465,468,471 under 34 ipc. is breach of mou criminal in my case.

can i go for quashing of fir?

Asked on 6/29/16, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

What exactly happened that they choose to lodge an FIR? There must be some reason? MoU is also a sort of contract and a criminal complaint may sustain in case of its breach. Perusal of FIR is needed to guide you further and to see whether we have sufficient grounds to proceed for quash.


Read more
Answered on 6/29/16, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in India