Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

As-salam alaykum. I am a muslim and an Indian citizen who is in a realtionship with a Pakistani boy living in Saudi Arabia. Our parents have spoken to each other And we are planning to get married by the end of 2014. i havent spoken to any lawyer regarding this matter. im still confused about how the visa thing is going to works since he is living there on employment visa. how can i move there wih him? i mean where should we get married. our first preference is to marry in Saudi arabia itself. but its bothering me how things will work for us if we marry in a third country. Can i stay with him in saudi arabia? Im so confused. Your advice would me of great help. plzzzz give details.

Asked on 12/19/13, 1:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you cannot live with him in saudi arabia without marriage you may get married in India or Pkistan

Read more
Answered on 12/21/13, 1:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India