Legal Question in Immigration Law in Philippines

I am in need of an attorney to refile an I-130 that was wrongfully denied in manila by a prejudiced DHS agent that clearly does not like disabled U.S. veterans.

Asked on 8/09/15, 7:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greeting! Are you currently staying here in Philippines or in USA right now. Greetings? To better answer your inquiry, kindly send it to my email - [email protected]

Thank You.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/15, 12:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Philippines