Legal Question in Immigration Law in United States

I want to ask that I am from other country. I came on a visit to usa and delivered my baby here in usa. So is it possible if I visit my country once and come back here again and start doing job on visit visa??? As my child is a national of usa now. And she is an infant

Asked on 4/27/17, 4:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

The fact that your child was born in the USA does not confer rights that are inherent to US citizens. If you want to immigrate to the US you should have a comprehensive consultation with an immigration lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/17, 5:26 pm
Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

No, having a so-called "anchor baby" in this country will not provide you with the

anchor you're apparently seeking for legal residency here in the United States

under the circumstances you've described.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/17, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United States