Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

My daughter is married to a muslim recently without our knowledge. He is now trying to apply for passport for her and then planning to go out of india. Can I file my objections in Home Department, Passport Office, Police, CID etc., registering my objection for grant of passport?

Asked on 12/20/13, 8:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

If both of them are major you have no right to seek stay against passport unless thier exists a criminal case against the boy.

Read more
Answered on 12/21/13, 12:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India