Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

I'm also facing the same prblm. I'v once travelled with the second issud passport for job purpose around 16 mnths in middle east country and came back to india and kept that passport in india and left for middle east with the other old passport and I never used that passport after that and it got expired in 2004 and I didn't renew, it was 1994 issued pp. Is that possible to surrender that passport? What will be the consequences if try to cancel or surrender this passport. Plss help me in this.

Asked on 1/02/14, 8:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Your passport has already expired so it can neither be surrendered nor can be cancelled you need to apply for fresh passport and have to mention the previous passport number in the application form.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/14, 3:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India