Legal Question in Immigration Law in United Kingdom


i have a friend that has been living in the UK for 15 years now, he came here as a student and was a kid, he is now 25 years old but his visa expired so he over stayed, he has not been in any crime conviction and has been studying with good qualification, would like to know where he stands for applying to live in UK permanently.


Asked on 8/13/13, 3:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Asif Salam Salam & Co Solicitors

He would not qualify under the Rules but may under the Human Rights provisions. However there is not enough information for assessing him on the Human Rights basis. He should consult us at any of our locations in London, Manchester, Chester or Oldham or any other immigration solicitor for a detailed discussion.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 3:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United Kingdom