Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

Hello,me n my kids are native born of phil

bt a indian pasprt holder,by the way my lola

is ilokana,me n my kids r in india,my hsbnd

Is in phil wrking,indian brn,n indian ntl.he

is cheating on me dats why we want to go

Hme,he dnt wnt to send tickets,we r verbally

N emotionally tortured,can i ask if. Phil law

could help us go hme,n acquire all that he got

In the phil,fr my kids,house,bnk accounts transfer to

Kids aftr filling

Asked on 12/21/13, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Your query is not clear please come up with the facts and details you can also visit

Read more
Answered on 12/24/13, 7:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India