Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

my husband works in Bangalore and I am government servant in Maharashtra and I want to apply for passport my all documents are with old address so where should apply for passport please guide me.

Asked on 3/07/14, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You should apply from the place where you are currently residing and not from the place where you were residing earlier.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/14, 11:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India