Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

Looking for a lawyer who can help me in entering 1. Appeal a Deportation Order in USA

2. Apply for Readmission After Deportation Removal order.

I have been permanently deported from March 2011. I’m a IT SAP Professional with a family (wife and son) in India. I would like to reenter USA, please help advise if this will take time I’m okay to wait and fight my legal battle from India. I’m not a criminal person whatever has been happen was due to my bad karma and dispute of my first wife . That was bad karma mistake where I lost everything. Now I’m having my wife and son with happily in India.

Please help and advise me .

Asked on 2/02/19, 8:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Why can't you try for fresh academic courses admission along scholarships in the backward universities of U.S.A, and again trying for the student visa.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/19, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India