Legal Question in Immigration Law in United Kingdom

hi I am going to marry a kazakstan women will she get my british cittizanship

Asked on 8/22/13, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Asif Salam Salam & Co Solicitors


She needs to apply for a spouse visa after the marriage. This will be for 30 months, then she should apply for another 30 months. After completing 5 years she needs to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain and when she gets it she can apply for British Nationality.

Do let us know in case you require our services.

Salam & Co. Immigration Solicitors, Chester, Manchester, Oldham, London.

Mobile: 07738719265

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 3:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United Kingdom