Legal Question in Immigration Law in United States

I want to marry someone with no passport he had visa and has permission to work in the US clean record , what's the age rules

Asked on 11/07/15, 9:22 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 11/07/15, 2:20 pm
Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

"Age rules"? Your question suggests that you're in need of more than just immigration

advice regarding this particular situation.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/15, 8:07 am
Philip Eichorn Hammond Law Group

Differences in age can be an issue for USCIS officers. However experienced lawyers can help you through the case so long as the marriage is valid in the State in which it is performed. Depending on your fiance's immigration history, he may need to depart and attempt to return after you're married and after the visa petition is approved. Whether or not he needs to do so and other issues can be resolved during a phone conference with experienced counsel. Give us a call and we'll see what we can do to help.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/15, 11:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United States