Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

I am planning to apply for student visa in canada, should I mention that I overstayed in UK visit visa for 4.5 years ? I changed my passport after that, should I hide or mention the travel history ? I am from India.

Asked on 1/20/14, 10:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

State your problem or objective only.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/14, 4:53 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

In case you hide it your passport can be impounded.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/14, 11:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India