Legal Question in Immigration Law in Italy

I got the refugee status in italia. Now i want to know that may i legally work in other europeon countries ?

Asked on 6/05/13, 3:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Giovanbattista Greco Avv. Giovanbattista Greco

Dear Sir/Madam,

the refugee status acquired in Italy grants the right of free circulation and stay in another EU country (with the exception of Denmark and UK) for a period not exceeding three months and without work permission.

Only long term residents can legally work in other EU countries, so you are required to permanently stay in Italy for five years should you want to get that status.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to write.


Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 12:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Italy