Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

Hello, sir.. I m from gujrat, India. I have been cheated by a fraud family. They did my mindwash and so i did court marrige with the boy. He wanted to go canada. Now, after getting visa by showing marrige certi, he had started alot torcher on me. So, i had to get divorse from him. Now, we yet not got decree certificate. But, his parents r forcing us to give original marrige certi so that his son can go canada. I think, they havent said yet to the assembly that his son is under process of divorse. What to do sir? Plz help me. I wants to punish this fraud person.

Asked on 1/28/17, 1:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Inform about your divorce process to the Embassy and appeal to cancel his Viza due to fraud and divorce.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/29/17, 5:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India