Legal Question in Immigration Law in United States

Can my son travel on B1/b2 visa to US while his i130 is approved and f2a in process?

Asked on 10/15/16, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Fisher Law Office of Eric A. Fisher. LLC

If he has a valid B2 visa or visa waiver, he can travel.

He will need to carry proof that he intends to return home after his visit because

the filing of an F2A visa petition could raise a concern with CBP at the border.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/16, 8:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United States