Legal Question in Insurance Law in India

If an employer doe not pay Insurance for an employee then what type lawyer I need to contact?

Asked on 10/22/14, 11:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

First, check the company's employment policies. Any civil lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 10/22/14, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in India