Legal Question in Insurance Law in India

I have filed a motor accident claim case in 2009 in Nagpur of my father died Dec 2008 in Raigarh (CH),now the case is delaying due to the company evidence where my father employed, Court have send them 5 notices buy they are rejecting that they have not received the notice now what can I do please suggest. company is not supporting us.

Asked on 12/15/13, 6:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

We have to analysis of your case the appropriate advice can be suggested. Contact with:

Read more
Answered on 12/15/13, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in India