Legal Question in Insurance Law in United Kingdom

What form would I fill in for my Children to receive my Life lnsurance is it a Discretionary Trust Form or a Bare Trust Form?

Asked on 2/25/19, 8:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Customer!

I can only answer this question if you are willing to pay for it.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 3/27/19, 3:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in United Kingdom