Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

My grand father have distributed our parental (petric) property to our three uncle on paper.

Cần we file a case to get our part from it

Asked on 9/01/17, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can file for your share

Read more
Answered on 9/02/17, 3:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India