Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

right for grandson on grandfathers property, i am from hindu family.maharashtra my grandfather expired 15 june 2006. my father hold proerty untill I have 100% disabled ex-soilder my father divide land property only two brother he avail to me beccause am disabled person i want to my right pleaseguide

Asked on 7/02/13, 3:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Ex-servicemen and defence personnel injured while on duty are entitled to monetary compensation for disability, and pension for life. Now, if you father has the title of the property in his name from 2006 till the date of your disability and if your father has divided (partitioned) the land property amongst your two brothers and he has already registered the partition with the Tehsildar, although you are also entitled to a third share, you will need litigation to resolve your matter.


Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 4:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India